Neudorff Produkte erhalten Sie im Handel und in Online-Shops
Search
Deutschland

Company history

Chemical factory W. Neudorff GmbH KG was founded in 1854 in Königsberg in what was then Prussia. At that time, it was one of the first German firms to produce plant protective agents and animal care products.

The company was founded by Wilhelm Neudorff, a dyer with a particular interest in chemistry. He developed a diverse range of bath essences, tinctures, ointments and cosmetics.

In 1903, the company moved to Wuppertal, where it continued to expand its range of chemical-pharmaceutical products. Plant protective agents, pest control agents and animal care products were all being produced by the mid-1930s. There was already an emphasis at that time on making the safest possible products.

In 1959, Rudolf Lohmann bought the company and moved it to Emmerthal. Three people then began to expand the firm into the form recognisable today. A whole range of new products were developed and produced. We recognised very early on that there is a market for eco-friendly products for amateur gardeners and we have continued to expand these product lines. Our range has grown and grown and we're still diversifying to this day.

Over the years, we have developed eco-friendly processes, compounds and equipment, which are ideal for use in natural gardens, in organic horticulture and in integrated plant cultivation.

We focus on eco-friendly plant protective agents of natural origin and organic fertilisers for indoor and outdoor use, as well as agents and equipment for composting, and products to strengthen plants and improve soil quality. We have recently expanded into new areas, such as nesting aids for beneficial animals in the garden, natural pond maintenance, and eco-friendly surface-cleaning products.

Beneficial insects, acarians and nematodes are a particular speciality of ours, and these are used in protected areas and also sometimes on open land.

In addition to the administrative and production headquarters in Emmerthal, we also have a production site in Lüneburg, which since 1987 has mainly been producing organic solid fertilisers. Many products are designed and developed at our modern experimental nursery with greenhouses and open spaces near Hamelin. The Emmerthal site also has a large production hall for our plant protective agents. Neudorff employs a total of 300 people.

Neudorff products are available from all good specialist retailers. Important export countries: Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Great Britain, Poland, Czech Republic, USA, Canada, South Africa, Japan, Australia and Brazil.